Coffee quality shouldn’t have to be compromised because of a lack-of-space. Thankfully, there are brewers around, such as the Bunn ICB-DV, that make great tasting coffee a reality, even when there’s limited counter space.
The versatile, highly customizable Bunn ICB-DV Infusion stainless steel single brewer is where convenience meets quality coffee. The Bunn ICB-DV brews directly into a 1 gallon Bunn TF baseless server, which allows for easy transportation and for users to save on serving space.
Don’t let this brewer’s small size fool you, though! In just one hour, the Bunn ICB-DV is capable of producing 78 8oz cups of coffee effortlessly (which can turn even the most grumpy of employees’ frowns upside down).
Dimensions: 23.1″ h X 23.8″ w X 10.1″ d
Volts: 120 | 120/208 | 120/240
Amps: 14 | 17
Watts: 1700 | 2900 | 4050
8oz Cups/hr: 78
Input Water Temperature: 60°F
Model: 1 Gallon ThermoFresh® Server
Dimensions: 12.7″ H X 9.1″W X 12.7″D
Coffee Server Type:
- Satellite Server
- Thermal Server
- Large 3 gal (11.4 L) tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity at 120/208-240V applications.
- Brews into 1 gal (3.8L) baseless ThermoFresh® servers for easy transport to other locations.
- BrewWISE Brewer reads the information in the SmartFunnel, adjusts the recipe and brews a perfect batch of coffee.
- Digital display in English/Spanish.
- Dual Voltage Adaptable (Can operate at 120V/15 amp or 120/208-240V amp).
- Easy Pulse Interface allows automatic programming of pulse routine.
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods.
- Hot water faucet kit included to allow for mounting on side of trunk or on upper control panel.
- Includes overlay kit for customization of brewer interface.
- Low lead certified.
- Three brew buttons allow for 3 separate brewing profiles. Two programmable batch switches allow full and half batch brewing.