Intern for our marketing team!
At Corporate Essentials, we are on a mission to fuel the working world’s company culture by offering premium refreshment services to help companies attract and retain a passionate, balanced workforce.
What’s unique about working for us is that as a member of our team, you are working for a strong, nearly 30-year-old company that operates with a start-up mindset. We have grown exponentially in recent years, which is reflected in our exciting, fast-paced culture.
Marketing at our organization is growing and becoming more and more important to the overall direction of the company. Bottom line – it’s a great time to be a part of our marketing team!
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A strong interest in and passion for marketing, branding and design.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- An active interest in taking on new challenges and learning new skills, while adding value to the organization through current skill sets.
- Someone who considers them self to be technologically savvy.
Experience with the following technology is a plus:
- Adobe Creative Suite (layout and graphic design experience preferred)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- OSX and Windows
What to expect during your internship with Corporate Essentials
At Corporate Essentials, you will gain valuable real-world marketing experience in an ever-changing environment, which means you will be able to have your hands in many exciting projects that will actually make a difference.
During your internship, you will be working closely with our Marketing Specialist to execute creative and strategic marketing programs. Your day-to-day projects and responsibilities will likely change quite a bit, but you can expect to be working on projects in the areas of:
- Product and display labeling and design.
- Marketing collateral layout, design and distribution.
- New product management.
- Content creation for online and offline channels.
- Ad-hoc marketing and branding projects.
This is a paid internship position, but we can work with your school to provide credit as well.