If you’ve recently had the thought, “Office snack delivery? You can do that?” you’ve come to the right place.
Not only can we offer you this type of snack delivery service, but we’ve recently added a brand new service on top of that! Our office snack box delivery service will you give you a variety of snacks to try out.
This beginner’s guide to office snack box delivery will explain everything you need to know about this new service from Corporate Essentials.
All About Snack Delivery at the Office
Office snack box delivery is a scheduled delivery of delicious snacks right to your workplace. Corporate Essentials has dozens of brands available, everything from Go Raw to Annie’s to Bear Naked to Chef’s Cut, and so many more. When you set up your order, you’ll receive new snacks with each shipment, or you can request your favorites.
Why Is Snack Delivery a Priority?
Apart from providing your employees with delicious snacks, office snack box delivery is an important way to boost employee productivity and morale among staff. A more productive workforce is certainly a compelling reason for introducing snack delivery from Corporate Essentials.
Linking Office Snack Box Delivery With the Healthy Snack Trend
Did you know that between 2014 and 2015 alone, there was a 33 percent increase in the number of Americans eating healthier snacks? And although other generations enjoy snacking, Millennials are by far the most common snacking generation – with 68 percent testing out recommended snacks and 39 percent seeking out snacks for specific purposes. Amanda Topper, a food analyst from Mintel, explains:
“Millennials are… more likely than older generations to indicate snacks with added nutrition and flavor variety are important to them. As a result, they may be drawn to products with high fiber, energizing claims or protein content to stay satiated, as well as bold flavors to help add variety to their frequent snacking occasions and eliminate boredom.”
When your staff members are happier, more engaged and better able to perform their roles, you will reap the benefits as well.
How Do You Set Up Snack Delivery From Corporate Essentials?
Read on to find out what you need to do to begin receiving healthy snacks on a regular basis.
1. Do Some Research Around the Office
Before you set up anything, you’ll want to conduct some research independently and among your staff. You could even send around some quick questionnaires, but make sure you use positive, casual language and that you express support for making the office a better place for everyone. These surveys should give you an idea of what people like and don’t like, and if anyone has any dietary restrictions.
2. Review the Corporate Essentials Catalog
Now that you’ve determined office snack box delivery would be beneficial, it’s time to review the online catalog. You’ll find many categories of snacks, such as granola, bars, fruit cup, nuts, crackers and more. You can also search directly for favorite brands.
- What Types of Snacks Should You Offer?: Although specific brands of snacks vary with each delivery, you’ll find that certain types of snacks become office favorites. Nevertheless, start by requesting a variety of snacks; you can always update your order later on if some snacks don’t go over well.
3. Look Through the Delivery Options
Corporate Essentials offers two variations on office snack delivery: customized snack delivery and subscription snack delivery.
- Customized Snack Delivery: In this option, you specify how frequently you want snack delivery to occur, and whether you’d like special order items such as groceries. You can be as broad or as specific as you like with snack categories, either leaving the choice up to us or requesting certain brands and flavors of snacks.
- Subscription Snack Delivery: In this option, you’ll receive a snack box once a month that contains 50 snacks. You’ll be able to set up a one-month, three-month, six-month or one-year subscription. This version is almost like a birthday present every month. Unless you request otherwise, you’ll receive a range of snacks – 12 of each kind – that we believe your staff will love.
4. Make Your Snack Delivery Decision
Now it’s time to decide: do you want snacks on a regular basis, or do you want a monthly box of goodies?
5. Reach Out to Our Snack Experts
For the customized snack delivery, you’ll use this form to reach our customer service team. For the monthly subscription box, you’ll submit this form.
6. Finalize Your Office Snack Delivery
Once we receive your form, we’ll get in touch with you to complete your order. We love offering healthy office snacks, and we hope your employees will love eating them.
7. Sit Back and Wait
After your order activates, we’ll handle everything from careful packaging to timely office snack box delivery.
Healthy Snacks, Just for You
Here are just a few items to try out for your next snack delivery.
Employees who need an energy boost will love the taste of this bar. Rich chai tea and a variety of healthy ingredients offer omega-3 nutrients, protein and plenty of flavor.
Whole grain crackers are flame baked for a rich flavor. Add some hummus for extra flavor, but don’t be surprised if your employees eat these delicious crackers plain.
Rich in omega-3s, vitamin C and fiber, this snack is sure to be a hit, and a regular, in your office snack box delivery.
Granola, olive oil and dried apples: a delicious combination in every bite. This granola is gluten-free, making it ideal for any diet.
Work Happy with Corporate Essentials
Are you ready to join in on office snack box delivery? Reach out today for delicious, healthy snacks delivered right to the office.