Mitigating risk has never been more crucial as it is right now, as employers bring their teams back to the workplace. With health and safety top of mind for everyone, employers have many considerations for creating and maintaining a safe work environment in this COVID-19 era – and for protecting their organizations against potential legal or insurance harm.
DATE: Tuesday, November 10th
TIME: 12 PM EST
30-MINUTES followed by Q & A
Tune into this timely webinar for the critical information you need to inform your next steps, as our panel of experts discuss:
- Areas of legal risk employers need to be most aware of related to COVID-19 and having employees in the workplace
- Important policies and protocols a company should have in place to return to workplace
- Pros and cons of requiring employee signatures on waivers and how often they need to be signed
- Risk transfers to put in place with vendors when purchasing personal protective equipment (PPE) and related items for the workplace
- Which insurance coverages MAY provide coverage for COVID-19 related exposures
- How COVID-19 has affected the overall insurance market and what effects it will have on companies’ upcoming insurance renewals
Michael Saffer, Co-Chair, Commercial and Corporate Litigation Group, Mandelbaum Salsburg
Michael is a seasoned trial attorney whose practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, restrictive covenant contracts, and corporate counseling. He represents banks, national corporations, closely-held companies and entrepreneurs, and has considerable experience in both seeking and opposing injunctive relief actions.
Jeff Teitel, President, JAT Consulting, Inc.
Jeff offers a full complement of insurance and risk management solutions for organizations across a range of industries to properly protect their assets, with risk management programs that reduce premiums, broaden coverage, and help provide a safer and more productive work environment.
Lisa Damore, VP of Business Development, Corporate Essentials
Lisa specializes in building teams that understand customer needs with the ability to deliver solutions that exceed client expectations. She brings a diversified background in understanding employees and work environments from a variety of industries, including technology, finance, communications, healthcare, hospitality, and education.
Please register in advance and you will receive an email confirmation with the link to the event. Submit questions during the event or in advance to email@example.com.