Today we are going to show you how you can make a delicious, easy overnight oats recipe using only items found in your break room. This recipe is great to assemble before you leave for the day, and come in the next morning with breakfast ready to eat! Check out our recipe below for ‘Sweet & Salty Overnight Oats’ and watch our how-to video tutorial to see the finished product.
What You’ll Need:
1/2 (coffee) cup House Recipe Oatmeal
1 portion cup (4 oz.) Nature Box Dark Chocolate Berry Trail Mix
1/2 (coffee) cup Silk Original Almondmilk
1/2 bag Dang Original Coconut Chips
1 mason jar
How to Assemble:
- Measure 1/2 cup of rolled oats in a coffee cup and pour into mason jar.
- Measure 1/2 cup of almond milk in a coffee cup and pour into mason jar. Stir to mix.
- Measure 1 portion cup of trail mix. Roughly chop, if desired, and add to jar.
- Measure 1/2 portion cup of coconut chips and add to jar.
- Place lid on mason jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator the next day, add any other favorite toppings, and enjoy!