Through The Culture Project, Corporate Essentials aims to improve company culture and make work better, one office at a time. One exciting way to accomplish this is to get new, innovative brands in front of decision makers to explain the impact they could have on office culture.
Introducing the first annual Corporate Essentials Pitch Slam, sponsored by Chef’s Cut! This main event will take place on Thursday, May 17th at the Metropolitan Pavilion located at 123 W. 18th Street, New York, NY 10011. The Pitch Slam will create the ultimate platform for emerging brands to present their product, story and future plans to a panel of industry thought-leaders and judges.
Corporate Essentials will have a live audience packed with CEOs, Decision Makers, Facility & Office Managers, HR Directors and more, all looking for better-for-you snacks and beverages to be featured in their break rooms! The judges will ask the questions and the crowd will ultimately decide the winner of the competition.
The Pitch Slam was designed to help fuel and evolve new healthy brands in the growing marketplace in corporate offices. Participants will also take away exposure from conference viewers and bragging rights online!
- This Bar Saves Lives: This company has one bold mission – end childhood malnutrition. For each bar purchased, a child is given life-saving nutrition packets.
- NOOMA Organic Electrolyte Drink: Created by two brothers who simply wanted a sports drink that’s healthy and tastes great – with organic ingredients and no added sugar.
- Crunch-a-mame: Edamame being their first ingredient, they have more protein than any other puffed snack on the market!
- Vermont Village – Sipping Vinegar: Crafted to make the daily dose of apple cider vinegar more convenient and delicious.
- REBBL: Creating real food products unparalleled in taste, function, and nutrition that support a unique business model with direct impact in the fight against human trafficking.
May 17th 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM
The Metropolitan Pavilion, Gallery Suite:
- 4-minute pitch
- 4-minute Q&A
The judges will ask specific questions geared to help the audience select a winner!
We hope you will join us in May for this awesome event. Still need to register for The Culture Project?