Coffee is probably the first thing that greets you in the morning, right? If you answered yes to this question, we understand you here at Corporate Essentials! That’s why we think it’s important to offer our fans fun, new cold brew recipes to try out. This salted caramel cold brew coffee recipe is the perfect amount of salty and sweet. Here are all the details:
Preparation time: 5 minutes or less
Now for the fun part – the Preparation:
- Measure out 100ML of our Wandering Bear cold brew coffee on tap
- Pour the cold brew over a cup of ice
- Add half and half to taste
- Once this is done, add about 2-3 pumps of our Fontana caramel syrup
- Add your ideal amount of sea salt to the top – and enjoy!
Keep an eye out for our series of Cold Brew coffee recipes that Corporate Essentials will be putting out!
Next in line ….. Cold Brew Coffee Recipe: Mocha