Within the Soul of Our Business
The ideal candidate will serve as an extension of our customer care team, working in our warehouse to ensure orders are as accurate as possible. You will be expected to spot check completed orders before they ship, contact customers directly (via email and/or phone) to communicate out-of-stock items and implement quality-control processes to prevent future occurrences of issues from happening.
Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Checking completed orders for accuracy before they are shipped
- Working with team members to maintain a high level of quality
- Communicating order issues with customers before orders are shipped
- Suggesting and arranging substitute items as replacements for out of stock products
- Create and implement quality assurance processes to improve quality
- Monitor quality of perishable and in-house “manufactured” products to ensure a high level.
As our Quality Control Specialist, you will serve as the final point of inspection before an order reaches a customer, and take ownership of all aspects of order quality for any order inspected.
The ideal candidate will have a background in either a warehouse setting and/or a customer service environment. An associate degree or greater is preferred, although, with prior quality assurance experience, this requirement is flexible. The hours for the position are 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM, Monday through Friday at our Parsippany, NJ warehouse. You are required to have your own, reliable transportation.
This is a full-time position at our Parsippany, New Jersey headquarters.