We are looking for a Driver to work on our Logistics Team. This role will be responsible for driving a company truck and delivering our product directly to our client’s site.
Extreme professionalism and communication skills are key factors in determining success in this role. Drivers are on client sites constantly and a professional demeanor and presentable appearance is crucial in representing our Corporate Essentials brand and values.
If connecting on a personal level with customers every day to build strong, meaningful relationships matters to you then you matter to us!
- Responsible for safely driving company vehicle
- Deliver a wide variety of items to multiple addresses and through different routes
- Efficiently follow route and time schedule
- Load, unload and prepare all products on client site
- Inform on new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Effectively communicate interactions on the road back to the base office
- Valid clean driver’s license
- Excellent driving record with no violations
- 1-3 years previous box truck driving experience in NYC
- Ability to operate work truck in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Professional demeanor and presentable appearance
- Excellent customer service skills with our clients
- Must be punctual with arriving to work on time every day
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Efficient time management skills
- High school degree
Lend a helping hand to those who need it.
Not only do we need drivers, but Corporate Essentials is looking for a delivery helpers as well.
Driving throughout NYC can be a challenge. We are looking for individuals who are ready and willing to be a part of an excellent team – and are up for the challenge.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to lift at least 50 pounds on a regular basis. Previous delivery experience would be considered a plus.